Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Last night I finished my first semester of grad school! I have had a hella productive two days:
Monday
Spin
Doctor
Work (on time!)
Final
Out to celebrate with my school colleagues...got home way too late but it was fun!
Tuesday
Due to getting home too late, did not run in the AM
Work
7 drizzly miles in Central Park
Now I'm off to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes with my favorite Australian!

I'm hoping my two week break from school will help me get back on track with running consistently. I'm working on my Master's in real estate development at the Schack Institute at NYU. I plan/hope to be done at the end of 2014-it sounds so far away by I know it will fly by-the first semester sure did! And I am taking a class over the summer but it's only one night a week so I'm really looking forward to more free time for summer fun and outdoor happy hours!


No comments: